3-day China Shanghai Tour
Tour code: TCG-SH-01
Take a 3-day trip to see the most impressive and energetic city - Shanghai which shows the fantastic blend of ancient & modern, west and eastern cultures. Immerse in every highlight of Shanghai, including the most popular waterfront area the bund, Nanjing road, oriental pearl tower, Yu garden and valued jade Buddha.
Day 1 Arrival in Shanghai
Activities for today: Transfer to your hotel.
Arrive in Shanghai. Be met by the local guide and transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Shanghai
Activities for today: Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, the Bund and Nanjing Road
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and full day guide tour to visit Oriental Pearl TV Tower where has best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high.
Followed by a visit to the Yu Garden. The garden used to be a private garden with 400 years' history; it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta. After that, have a free walk on the nearby Old Street and transfer to visit the Jade Buddha Temple. Free at leisure on the Bund and Nanjing Road.
Recommended evening activity: Acrobatic Night Show.
Day 3 Shanghai Exit
Activities for today: Transfer to the airport
Free at leisure until to be transferred to the airport for the flight to the next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival in Shanghai||No meal|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment