3-day Hangzhou City Tour
Destinations: Hangzhou, Wuzhen
Tour code: TCG-HZ-02
Combining the best views in Hangzhou, this tour offers another highlight in Wuzhen water town, which is resemble to a traditional Chinese wash painting, showcasing the traditional culture, local life style, unique boats and buildings.
Day 1 Arrival / Hangzhou
Activities for today: West Lake, Lingyin Temple and Feilai Peak, Tea Plantation
Upon arrival in Hangzhou, meet the local guide and transfer to the hotel. After a short rest, have a city tour to the West Lake. It is the symbol of Hangzhou. And the islets and temples, pavilions and gardens, causeways and arched bridges of this jade-like lake have constituted the supreme example of lakeside beauty in China. You will take a short boat on the lake. Followed by a visit to the Lingyin Temple and Feilai Peak. Lingyin Temple is one of the most prestigious Buddhist monasteries in China, while the Feilai Peak stands by Lingyin Temple with a collection of more than 470 Buddhist carvings dating back to 1000 years ago. Today's trip ends at a Dragon Well Tea Plantation. Drive to your hotel and free at leisure.
Day 2 Hangzhou / Wuzhen / Hangzhou
Activities for today: Wuzhen Water Town
After breakfast, drive to Wuzhen (about 75km away from Hangzhou), where you can pay a visit to Jiangnan Hundred Beds Showroom, Indigo-Blue Printed Calico Workshop, Mr.Yu Liuliang's Coin Display Room, Shadow-puppet Theatre, Ancient Stage, Pawn Museum, Visiting Lu Pavilion, etc.
Lunch will be taken at a local Chinese restaurant. In the later afternoon, drive back to Hangzhou and for a leisure time.
Day 3 Hangzhou Departure
Activities for today: Free time and transfer to the airport
Free at leisure until meet the guide and transfer to the airport or train station for your fligt/train to next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival / Hangzhou||L|
|Day2||Hangzhou / Wuzhen / Hangzhou||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
Customer: Lai Ying Lin Tour Dates: 2011-10-01
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment