4-day Beijing Ski Vacation
Tour code: TCG-CST-02
Are you planning a ski vacation this winter? Then choose this Beijing ready ski tour, on the trip not only can you see Beijing's top winter tourist attractions but also enjoy skiing and interesting activities in Beijing famous ski resort.
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Transfer via: international fight on your arrangement
Upon arrival at Beijing Capital International Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Beijing
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven
Today, we will start our tour from Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world. Then explore the Forbidden City, home of 24 emperors from the mid-Ming Dynasty to the Qing Dynasty. After lunch, proceed to visit the Temple of Heaven, the place where the emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for peace and harvest.
Day 3 Beijing
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Badaling Great Wall, Beijing Snow World Ski Resort
Make an excursion to the Badaling Great Wall. We'll have a walk on the wall (about 2 hours) to enjoy the beautiful snowscape. After lunch, drive to Beijing Snow World Ski Resort to enjoy skiing for 2-4 hours. Later, drive back to your hotel.
Day 4 Beijing/Exit
Transfer via: International flight your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Summer Palace, Olympic Green
Pay a visit to the Summer Palace, a royal garden and a temporary dwelling palace for emperors of Qing Dynasty. Then transfer to the Olympic Green to have an outside look at the Bird's Nest and the Water Cube. After lunch, transfer to airport for your homebound flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Beijing Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||B, L|
|Day2||Beijing||Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven||B, L|
|Day3||Beijing||Visit Badaling Great Wall, enjoy skiing at Beijing Snow World Ski Resort.||B, L|
|Day4||Beijing/Exit||Visit Summer Palace and Olympic Green. Transfer to airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment