Day 1 Harbin Arrival
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: St. Sophia Church, Central Street, Ice Lantern Show at Zhaolin Park, airport transfer (Harbin)
Arrive in Harbin in the late morning, you will be met by the local guide and transferred to visit the St. Sophia Church – the largest Eastern Orthodox Church in the Far East. After that free walk on the Central Street - an architecture art gallery. Check in your hotel for a short rest. After dinner, you will be transferred to visit the Ice Lantern Show in Zhaolin Park.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, Ice and Snow World
After breakfast, drive to see the snow sculptures at Sun Island, and then make an adventure in the Siberian Tiger Park. Free at leisure in the afternoon. After dinner, pay a visit to the Ice and Snow World, where you will see the largest and most amazing ice-sculpted masterpieces.
Day 3 Harbin Exit
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Ice activities, airport transfer (Harbin)
In the morning, free time to take part in some interesting ice activities (e.g. take the horse or dog drawn sled and so on). Transfer to the airport or train station for the train/flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Harbin Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to visit St. Sophia Church, Central Street, Ice Lantern Show at Zhaolin Park.||D|
|Day2||Harbin||Visit Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, Ice and Snow World||B, L|
|Day3||Harbin Exit||Enjoy ice activities and then transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment