3-day Huangshan Highlights Tour
Tour code: TCG-HS-01
Soak up in all the natural & cultural wonders in Yellow mountain areas. Conquer the mountain on foot or just use cable car up or down to view the imposing peaks, grotesque rocks, canyons, odd-shaped pines, sea of clouds, springs, winter snow, spectacular sunset and sunrise.
Day 1 Huangshan Arrival
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Upon arrival in Huangshan, our local guide will meet you and transfer to the hotel. If time permits, have a free walk on the old street at city center.
Day 2 Huangshan
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain
In the morning, meet the guide and drive to the foot of the Yellow Mountain. You will take a cable car up to the top of the mountain, and have a short hiking to Xihai Valley and other peaks.
The Yellow Mountain is regarded as one of the most beautiful mountain in China, featured with oddly-shaped pines, grotesque rock formation, cloud sea and hot springs. Stay overnight at a hotel on top of the mountain.
Day 3 Huangshan/Exit
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain, Hongcun Village, Transfer to the airport
In the morning, a short hiking and see the sunrise if weather permits. After that, take a cable car down the mountain. Then drive to visit Hongcun Village. It is an ancient village with over 800 years' history and wins the reputation of "The Chinese town in the pictures". The famous movie "Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon" was partly filmed here. Later, end the trip with the airport transfer.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Huangshan Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||No meal|
|Day3||Huangshan/Exit||Visit Yellow Mountain and Hongcun Village. Transfer to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment