6-Day Chengdu Jiuzhaigou Tour
Destinations: Chengdu, Huanglong, Jiuzhaigou
Tour code: TCG-SC-05
Why do our guests love this tour? This short trip is the perfect introduction to Chengdu and its surrounding famous sights including Huanglong National Park and Jiuzhaigou Valley! Perfect for first time travelers to Chengdu or anyone taking stopovers in China.
Day 1 Arrive in Chengdu
Transfer via: By flight on your own arrangement
Welcome to Chengdu, the "land of panda." Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring.
Day 2 Chengdu
Transfer via: By private car
Activities for today: Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Jinsha Site Museum, Wide and Narrow Alley
This morning, drive to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding to see the lovely pandas and learn some interesting facts about the giant pandas. After lunch, pay a visit to the Jinsha Site Museum and the Wide and Narrow Alley.
Recommended night activities: Drink tea at a local tea house, watch Sichuan Opera etc.
Day 3 Chengdu
Transfer via: By private car
Activities for today: Qingyang Taoist Temple, Dufu's Thatched Cottage, Jinli Ancient Street
Visit Qingyang Taoist Temple, Dufu's Thatched Cottage, and then have a walk at your own pace in the Jinli Ancient Street to experience the local culture and life.
Day 4 Chengdu/Huanglong/Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: domestic flight on our arrangement
Activities for today: Huanglong National Park, Five Color Pool, Xiseng Waterfall
After very hearty breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to Jiuzhaogou. Upon arrival, be met and transferred to the hotel check in. Later, climb over the snow mountain by bus to overlook the snowclad Pearl Peak of Mt. Minshan (5588 m). Next, proceed to visit the Five Color Pool, the Xiseng Waterfall and some other beautiful spots in the Huanglong National Park. Overnight stay is in Jiuzhaigou.
Day 5 Jiuzhaigou
Activities for today: Jiuzhaigou Valley
There is a word goes that in China: "He who returns from Jiuzhaigou will not see the water landscapes in other places again". Today, you will verify this word by visiting the Long Lake, the Multi Color Pool, the Panda Lake, the Mirror Lake, the Tiger Lake, the Nourilang Waterfall, the Pearl Waterfall and etc.
Day 6 Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu/Exit
Transfer via: Domestic flight on our arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Jiuzhaigou)
The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport are included.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrive in Chengdu||Meet your guide and transfer to the hotel.||/|
|Day2||Chengdu||Visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Jinsha Site Museum and the Wide and Narrow Alley.||B, L|
|Day3||Chengdu||Visit Qingyang Taoist Temple, Dufu's Thatched Cottage and Jinli Ancient Street||B, L|
|Day4||Chengdu/Huanglong/Jiuzhaigou||Fly to Jiuzhaigou and pay a visit to Huanglong National Park.||B, L|
|Day5||Jiuzhaigou||Enjoy full-day tour in Jiuzhaigou Valley.||B|
|Day6||Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment