Day 1 Huangshan Arrival
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Upon arrival, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel in the downtown area. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Huangshan/Yellow Mountain
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain
In the morning, meet the guide and drive about 1.5 hours to the foot of the Yellow Mountain. You will take a cable car up to the top of the mountain, and have a short hiking to your hotel.
The Yellow Mountain is regarded as one of the most beautiful mountain in China, featured with oddly-shaped pines, grotesque rock formation, cloud sea and hot springs. After checking into your hotel and lunch, you will visit the Brush Pen Peak, Lion Peak, and Xihai Grand Canyon. Stay overnight at the summit.
Day 3 Yellow Mountain/Huangshan
Activities for today: Tunxi Ancient Street
On this day, try to get up early in the morning to catch the Yellow Mountain's magnificent sunrise. Have breakfast and tour the Begin-to-Believe Peak. Then take the cable car down the mountain and drive back to Huangshan City. Enjoy a free walk on the Tunxi Ancient Street at your own pace.
Day 4 Tunxi/Shexian/Huangshan/Exit
Activities for today: Tangyue Memorial Archways, Transfer to the airport
This morning make an excursion to Shexian County (about 1-hour), where you will visit the historical Tangyue Memorial Archways in Tangyue Village. After sightseeing, drive to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Huangshan Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel in Tunxi District.||No meal|
|Day2||Huangshan/Yellow Mountain||Enjoy a full day tour of the Yellow Mountain.||B, L|
|Day3||Yellow Mountain/Huangshan||B, L|
|Day4||Tunxi/Shexian/Huangshan/Exit||Drive to Shexian County for a visit to the Tangyue Memorial Archways. Head to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment