4-day Mount Wuyi Adventure Tour
Tour code: TCG-WYS-02
Mount Wuyi is so big, it's smart to try and cluster your experiences in different parts of the park each day on this trip. Covering an area of 999.75 km², the mountain is the most outstanding area for biodiversity conservation in south-east China and a refuge for a large number of ancient, relict species, many of them endemic to China. The serene beauty of the dramatic gorges of the Nine Bend Stream, with its numerous temples and monasteries, provided the setting for the development and spread of neo Confucianism, which has been influential in the cultures of East Asia since the 11th century.
Day 1 Arrive in Wuyishan
Transfer via: domestic flight - on our arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (wuyishan)
Upon your arrival at the Wuyishan Airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel check in. The remainder of your day is at leisure to relax.
Day 2 Wuyishan
Activities for today: Heavenly Tour Peak, Nine-bend Stream, Wuyi Palace, Wuyi Rock Tea, Song Dynasty Street
After breakfast at your hotel, we will drive to explore the Mount Wuyi: firstly, we walk up to the Heavenly Tour Peak to have a commanding view of the surrounding beautiful Danxia landform scenery, then enjoy a wonderful bamboo rafting down the Nine-bend Stream. After that, pay a visit to the Wuyi Palace and taste the famous Wuyi Rock Tea. Later, end the day trip with a leisure walk at the Song Dynasty Street.
Day 3 Wuyishan
Activities for today: Tiger Howling Rock, A Thread of the Sky, Dahongpao Scenic Area, Water Curtain Cave
Another full day tour of the Mount Wuyi: visit the Tiger Howling Rock and the "A Thread of the Sky", then go to the Dahongpao Scenic Area to see the 6 famous over 1,000-year-old Da Hong Pao Tea Trees. Afterward, explore the mysterious Water Curtain Cave and end today's sightseeing trip.
Day 4 Wuyishan Exit
Transfer via: domestic flight - on our arrangement
Activities for today: Xiamei Village, airport transfer (Wuyishan)
Today, we will visit the unique vernacular dwellings at Xiamei Village prior to your airport transfer.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrive in Wuyishan||Meet your tour guide and transfer to the hotel.||D|
|Day2||Wuyishan||Tour the Heavenly Tour Peak, Nine-bend Stream, Wuyi Palace, and Song Dynasty Street. Enjoy Wuyi rock tea.||B, L, D|
|Day3||Wuyishan||Visit the Tiger Howling Rock, A Thread of the Sky, Dahongpao Scenic Area, and Water Curtain Cave.||B, L, D|
|Day4||Wuyishan Exit||Visit Xiamei Village and then transfer to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment