14-day Kung Fu Dream in China
Destinations: Beijing, Luoyang, Xi'an, Mt. Wudang, Wuhan, Shanghai
Tour code: TCG-L-016
This interesting trip will make your Kung Fu dream comes true in the Meccas of Chinese martial arts: Wuang Mountains and Shaolin Temple. You can truly understand the quintessence of Chinese Kung Fu including its history, theory, practise, culture and shows. This is a real Legend of kung Fu with many famous tourist attractions!!
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Upon your arrival at the airport, you're met and transferred to the hotel at downtown area. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Beijing
Activities for today: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
After breakfast at your hotel, meet the guide and start today's city tour from the Tian'anmen Square which is the largest city square in the world, followed by the Forbidden City. It is the largest imperial palace in Cina for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years. Lunch will be taken at a local Chinese restaurant.
In the afternoon, transfer to visit the Temple of Heaven Park, which is a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing
Activities for today: Mutianyu Great Wall
After breakfast at your hotel, meet the guide and drive to visit the Great Wall of Mutianyu Section, which is one of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China. You can take a short hiking on the wall.
Lunch will be taken at a local Chinese restaurant. In the afternoon, pay a visit to the Cloisonné Factory where you can see the traditional Beijing culture Art. On the way back to your hotel, Have a stop and the Exterior of the Olympic Stadiums Bird's Nest and Water Cube (exclude entrance fee).
Day 4 Beijing
Activities for today: Summer Palace, Hutongs
After breakfast at your hotel, meet the guide and transfer to visit the Summer Palace, which is the largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
In the afternoon, take a 3-wheel rickshaw to Hutong and have a visit to the local family. Hutong is the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life. Free evening for your own exploration.
Day 5 Beijing/Luoyang
Transfer via: domestic flight - on our arrangement
Activities for today: Longmen Grottoes
Meet the guide and transfer to Beijing airport for the flight to Luoyang.
Upon arrival in Luoyang, meet the local guide and drive to visit Longmen Grottoes. The Grottoes is one of the four great grottoes in China. The construction started from 493 AD of the Northern Wei Dynasty when Emperor Xiaowendi moved the capital to Luoyang and lasted for more than 400 years. Now there are 2,345 caves with 2,680 statues, over 70 stupas and 2,680 inscribed stone tablets. Free at leisure and have a walk at old city quarters.
Day 6 Luoyang/Xi'an
Activities for today: Shaolin Temple (with martial arts performances), White Horse Temple, train staion transfer (Luoyang, Xi'an)
Today, we will pay a visit to Shaolin Temple and its famous Pagoda Forest. Then watch the wonderful Chinese martial arts performance in Shaolin Tempe. Then pay a visit to the historical White Horse Temple prior to transfer to the train station for the high speed train to Xi'an.
Day 7 Xi'an
Transfer via: high speed train on our arrangement
Activities for today: Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower
Morning meet guide and transfer to the Railway station for the high speed train to Xi'an.
Upon arrival in Xi'an, meet the guide and drive to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The pagoda is the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang. And then tour to the Bell Tower and free time for your independent exploration on the Muslim Quarters.
Day 8 Xi'an
Activities for today: Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Old City Wall
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and drive to visit the Xi'an Daqin Terra-Cotta & Lacquer Furniture Art Factory. In the factory, you can see the process of how to make Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Continue drive to visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum. It is one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago. Lunch will be taken at a local Chinese restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit the Ancient City Wall, the best-kept and biggest city walls in China. If weather permits, you can choose to rent and take a cycling tour on the wall (optional). Free evening for your own exploration.
Day 9 Xi'an/Mt. Wudang
Transfer via: express bus for seat class - on our arrangement
Activities for today: Wudang Mountains
Morning transfer to the Bus station and take an express bus for about 4 hours to Wudang Mountains via highway.
Arrival in Wudang, meet the local guide and drive to visit the Golden Summit.
Day 10 Mt. Wudang/Wuhan
Transfer via: train - on our arrangement
Activities for today: South Cliff Palace, Purple Heaven Palace, local Taiji School
Visit South Cliff Palace, and Purple Heaven Palace, visit a local Taiji School. Transfer to take an afternoon train to Wuhan. Be met and transfer to hotel.
Day 11 Wuhan/Shanghai
Transfer via: domestic flight - on our arrangement
Activities for today: Hubei Provincial Museum, Yellow Crane Tower
Visit Hubei Provincial Museum and Yellow Crane Tower. Then transfer to the airport for the flight to Shanghai. Be met and transfer to hotel.
Day 12 Shanghai
Activities for today: Zhujiajiao Water Town, Yu Garden, the Bund, Jiangnan Silk Workshop
Meet the guide and drive to Zhujiajiao Water Town to see the traditional life at Yangtze River Delta. After lunch, drive to the city and pay a visit to the Yu Garden. The garden used to be a private garden with 400 years' history; it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta. After that, pay a visit to the Jiangnan Silk Workshop and free time on the Bund.
Day 13 Shanghai
Free time for your own independent exploration.
Day 14 Shanghai/Exit
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer
Transfer to the airport and fly back your sweet home.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Beijing Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||/|
|Day2||Beijing||Tour Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.||B, L|
|Day3||Beijing||Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall & Beijing Olympic Stadiums.||B, L|
|Day4||Beijing||Visit the Summer Palace and Hutongs.||B, L|
|Day5||Beijing/Luoyang||Flight to Luoyang, visit Longmen Grottoes, a walk at old city quarters.||B, L|
|Day6||Luoyang/Xi'an||Visit Shaolin Temple and White Horse Temple||B, L|
|Day7||Xi'an||Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Bell Tower.||B, D|
|Day8||Xi'an||Today guide tour to visit Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Old City Wall.||B, L|
|Day9||Xi'an/Mt. Wudang||Express bus to Wudang Mountains, the Golden Summit||B|
|Day10||Mt. Wudang/Wuhan||Visit South Cliff Palace, Purple Heaven Palace, local Taiji School; train to Wuhan||B, L|
|Day11||Wuhan/Shanghai||Tour Hubei Provincial Museum and Yellow Crane Tower; fly to Shanghai||B, L|
|Day12||Shanghai||Visit Zhujiajiao Water Town, Yu Garden and the shopping area around it, the Bund.||B, L|
|Day14||Shanghai/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment