8-day Kunming Dali Lijiang Tour
Destinations: Kunming, Dali, Lijiang
Tour code: TCG-YN-01
Day 1 Arrive in Kunming
Transfer via: flight - on your own arrangement
On arrival, you are met and privately transferred to your hotel. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure for you to explore this dynamic City of Perpetual Spring.
Day 2 Kunming
Activities for today: Western Mountains and Dragon Gate, Qiongzhu Temple, Flowers Market
Start the day with a visit to the Western Mountains. Standing in its historic Dragon Gate, you can have a common view of the beautiful Dian Lake. After lunch, explore the Qingzhu Temple (Bamboo Temple), and then go to see the local people sell the interesting things in the Yongdao Street Flower and Bird Market.
Optional night show: Impression of Yunnan
Day 3 Kunming
Activities for today: Stone Forest, Green Lake Park
Head to the world-renowned Stone Forest, one of the most breathtaking natural wonders in the world and and home to the Hani and Yi ethnic groups. On the way back to your hotel, pay a visit to the Green Lake Park.
Day 4 Kunming/Dali
Transfer via: domestic flight - on our arrangement
Activities for today: Cangshan Mountain, Three Pagodas, Dali Ancient Town
Day 5 Dali/Lijiang
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Erhai Lake, Xizhou Bai Minority Village
Cruise on the Erhai Lake, and visit some ancient temples, the primary school and the Bai minority village on the islands. Visit Xizhou Village and enjoy the ethnic show with the Bai minority 3-course tea. Drive to Lijiang ancient city.
Day 6 Lijiang
Activities for today: Lijiang Old Town, Black Dragon Pool Park, the Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture, Lion Hill, Mu's Residence
Enjoy full day tour of the Lijiang Old Town, Black Dragon Pool Park, the Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture, the Lion Hill and the legendary mini Forbidden City - Mu's Residence.
Optional night shows: Naxi Ancient Music or Lishui Jinsha (different ethnic cultures show)
Day 7 Lijiang
Activities for today: Yufeng Lamasery, Baisha Murals, Shuhe Old Town
The morning excursion will take you to see the Yufeng Lamasery, the Baisha Murals and the Shuhe Old Town. Later, free at leisure or take an optional trip to the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
Day 8 Lijiang/Exit
Transfer via: flight - on your own arrangement
Transfer to the airport for the flight to next destination. Your unforgettable tour experience of the Golden Triangle Of Yunnan comes to an end, but the memories stay with you forever.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrive in Kunming||Arrive in Kunming.||/|
|Day2||Kunming||Guide tour to the Western Hills and Dragon Gate where have a common view of the beautiful Dianchi Lake, visit Bamboo Temple, Flower and Bird Market.||B, L|
|Day3||Kunming||Drive to visit Stone Forest, and pay a visit to the Green Lake Park.||B, L|
|Day4||Kunming/Dali||Fly to Dali, visit the Cangshan Mountain, Three Pagodas and Dali Ancient Town.||B, L|
|Day5||Dali/Lijiang||Take a cruise on Erhai Lake, Xizhou Bai Minority Village and drive to Lijiang.||B, L|
|Day6||Lijiang||Full day tour to explore Lijiang Old Town, including Black Dragon Pool Park, the Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture, the Lion Hill and Mu's Residence.||B, L|
|Day7||Lijiang||Excursion to Yufeng Lamasery, Baisha Murals and Shuhe Old Town. Free at leisure.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment