7-day Fascinating Fujian Tour
Destinations: Xiamen, Wuyishan, Fuzhou, Quanzhou
Tour code: TCG-FJ-02
This is our original and most affordable tour; experience the best of the Mount Wuyi and the historical cities of Fujian Province in just 7 days for an amazing price! The Wuyi Mountains are world renowned for their stunning scenery of Danxia landform, impressive mountain ranges with numerous temples and monasteries, dramatic gorges of the Nine Bend River, tea trees and culture, and untouched wilderness.
Day 1 Arrive in Xiamen/Wuyishan
Transfer via: international flight - your arrangement; domestic flight - our arrangement
Activities for today: South Putuo Temple, Island Ring Road, airport transfer (Xiamen, Wuyishan)
Day 2 Wuyishan
Activities for today: Heavenly Tour Peak, Lair of Clouds, A Thread of Sky
After breakfast, meet your tour guide and then drive to visit the Mount Wuyi, some famous scenic spots include the Heavenly Tour Peak, Lair of Clouds, and A Thread of Sky.
Day 3 Wuyishan
Activities for today: Nine-bend Stream, Song Dynasty Street, Wuyi Palace, Tianxin Yongle Temple, Tiger Howling Rock
Begin your day with a wonderful bamboo rafting down the beautiful Nine-bend Stream. Visit the Song Dynasty Street, Wuyi Palace, Tianxin Yongle Temple, and Tiger Howling Rock.
Recommend night show: Impression Dahongpao
Day 4 Wuyishan/Fuzhou
Transfer via: train - on our arrangement
Activities for today: railway station transfer (Wuyishan, Fuzhou), Linzexu Memorial Hall
Day 5 Fuzhou/Putian/Quanzhou
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Drum Mountain, Yongquan Temple, Southern Shaolin Monastery
After breakfast we pay a visit to the Drum Mountain and Yongquan Temple. Then drive to Putian to explore the Southern Shaolin Temple. We continue to Quanzhou, the starting point of the Maritime Silk Road, for one night.
Day 6 Quanzhou/Xiamen
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Kaiyuan Temple, Qingjing Mosque, Temple of the Queen of Heaven
Day 7 Xiamen/Exit
Transfer via: international flight - on your own arrangement
Activities for today: Gulangyu Island, Shuzhuang Garden, Piano Museum, airport transfer (Xiamen)
This morning enjoy a half day tour of the Gulangyu Island, Shuzhuang Garden and the Piano Museum. After lunch, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrive in Xiamen/Wuyishan||Meet your guide at the airport. Visit the South Putuo Temple and Island Ring Road. Fly to Wuyishan.||D|
|Day2||Wuyishan||Tour the Heavenly Tour Peak, Lair of Clouds, and A Thread of Sky.||B, L, D|
|Day3||Wuyishan||Enjoy bamboo rafting in Nine-bend Stream. Visit Song Dynasty Street, Wuyi Palace, Tianxin Yongle Temple and Tiger Howling Rock||B, L, D|
|Day4||Wuyishan/Fuzhou||Take morning train to Fuzhou. Visit Linzexu Memorial Hall.||B, L|
|Day5||Fuzhou/Putian/Quanzhou||Visit the Drum Mountain, Yongquan Temple, and Southern Shaolin Monastery. Drive to Quanzhou.||B, L, D|
|Day6||Quanzhou/Xiamen||Visit Kaiyuan Temple, Qingjing Mosque, Temple of the Queen of Heaven. drive to Xiamen||B, L, D|
|Day7||Xiamen/Exit||Visit Gulangyu Island, Shuzhuang Garden and the Piano Museum. Transfer to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment