7-day Sichuan Highlights Tour
Destinations: Chengdu, Mt. Emei, Leshan, Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong
Tour code: TCG-SC-01
Sichuan Province is well- known for its mysterious Shu culture, spicy cuisine, panda breeding centers, holy mountains, and picturesque national parks. This Sichuan trip incorporates in the top 10 things to see in Sichuan.
Day 1 Arrive in Chengdu/Mt. Emei
Transfer via: international flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Chengdu)
Welcome to Sichuan. Upon your arrival at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, our local guide and driver cordially welcome you and pick you up to Emei Mountain. Freshen up and relax at your hotel.
Day 2 Mt. Emei
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: E'mei Mountain, Wannian Temple
Full day tour to visit Mt. Emei. First you will take a tourist bus for about 25 minutes to the parking lot of Wannian Temple, take the cable car up, visit Wannian Temple, walk through Qingyin Pavilion - the biggest natural ecology reserve area for monkeys, till you get to Wuxiangang parking lot to take the tourist bus down to the foot of the mountain.
Day 3 Mt. Emei/Leshan/Chengdu
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Leshan Giant Buddha
Transfer to Leshan to see the world's largest stone giant Buddha and then visit the Lingyun Temple, the ancient Plank Cliff Path and the Stele Forest. Drive back to Chengu.
Day 4 Chengdu
Activities for today: Chengdu Giant Panda Base, Jinsha Site Museum, Jinli Old Street
Today, you will be picked up to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. This base is not only the most important panda scientific research center in the world, but also the home for more than 100 giant pandas. You will walk at leisure through the bamboo-framed paths and closely observe giant pandas of different ages eating bamboos, playing with each other, tumbling, and climbing trees. Be sure to not miss the chance to watch female pandas nursing their cubs in the nursery rooms! There is also a very informative panda museum where you can learn more scientific facts about Giant Pandas.
After lunch, pay a visit to the Jinsha Site Museum
Next will be an impressive visit to the famous Jinli Old Street. Time will steal away as you quietly walk on the lively streets full of delicious local snacks, delicate artifacts, interesting folk shows, and other activities.
Recommended night activities: Drink tea, watch Sichuan Opera etc.
Day 5 Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: private vehicle, flight for economy class - our arrangement
Activities for today: Wuhou Temple, Dufu's Thatched Cottage, People's Park
Today visit Wuhou Temple, Dufu's Thatched Cottage and People's Park. Take the evening flight to Jiuzhaigou. Upon your arrival at Jiuzhaigou, you are picked up to your hotel by our Chinese speaking driver (no tour guide in Jiuzhaigou today).
A shrine integrated with tombs of Liubei and Zhuge Liang. Surrounded by old cypresses and classical red walls, the temple creates an atmosphere of nostalgia. When stepping into the temple, you get the chance to immerse yourself into a sea of ancient profound culture and history.
Dufu Thatched Cottage
A museum and park in honor of Dufu (712-770AD), who was the greatest realist poet and has been famed as the Sage of Poetry. Walk in this tranquil park to explore Hall of Historic Poetry, Gongbu Temple, Shaoling Thatched Cottage Tablet Pavilion, Ruins of Tang Dynasty and know story of Dufu and history of Tang Dynasty.
A park to exerience the locals leisure life. Sit down in a teahouse, order a pot of Chinese tea, have a casual chat with your friends and watch locals indulging themselves in different kinds of folk entertainment - napping, playing mahjong, disco dancing, and giving neck massages!
Day 6 Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Jiuzhaigou Valley
There is a word goes that in China: "He who returns from Jiuzhaigou will not see the water landscapes in other places again". Today, you will verify this word by visiting the Long Lake, the Five Color Pool, the Panda Lake, the Mirror Lake, the Tiger Lake, the Nourilang Waterfall, and the Pearl Waterfall etc.
Day 7 Jiuzhaigou/Huanglong/Exit
Transfer via: private vehicle, flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Huanglong National Park, airport transfer (Jiuzhaigou)
After very hearty breakfast, drive to Huanglong. You will climb over the snow mountain (by bus) to overlook the snowclad Pearl Peak of Mt. Minshan (5,588 m). Proceed to visit the Five Color Pool, the Xiseng Waterfall and some other beautiful spots in Huanglong National Park. Around 16:00, end the tour with a transfer to Jiuzhaig Huanglong Airport.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrive in Chengdu/Mt. Emei||Arrival in Chengdu, be met and transferred to the foot of Mt. Emei.||no meal|
|Day2||Mt. Emei||Full day explore Mt. Emei.||B, L|
|Day3||Mt. Emei/Leshan/Chengdu||Drive to visit the Leshan Giant Buddha, and back to Chengdu.||B, L|
|Day4||Chengdu||Guide tour to the Chengdu Giant Panda Base, Jinsha Site Museum and Jinli Old Street.||B, L|
|Day5||Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou||Visit Wuhou Temple, Dufu's Thatched Cottage, People's Park. Fly to Jiuzhaigou.||B, L|
|Day6||Jiuzhaigou||Explore Jiuzhaigou Valley.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment