5-Day Xiamen and Quanzhou Muslim Tour
Destinations: Xiamen, Quanzhou
Tour code: TCG-XM-02
This is a perfect Muslim tour package for tourists from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Don't miss the opportunity to explore the unique local Muslim culture and historical sites in Xiamen and Quanzhou!
Day 1 Arrival in Xiamen / Quanzhou
Transfer via: international flight – own arrangement; private vehicle
Activities for today: Tumen Street (D)
Upon arrival at Xiamen Gaoqi Airport, you will be met by the local guide and drive about 1.5 hours to Quanzhou. If time permits, enjoy shopping at Tumen Street. Check in the hotel after dinner and free evening.
Day 2 Quanzhou / Xiamen
Activities for today: Islamic Holy Tombs, Qingjing Mosque, Quanzhou Overseas Transportation Museum, Dadeng Trading Market (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and drive to visit the Islamic Holy Tombs in Quanzhou, Qingjing Mosque, and Quanzhou Overseas Transportation Museum. Transfer to Shishi for enjoying Hala lunch. In the afternoon, drive back to Xiamen, free shopping at Dadeng Trading Market.
Day 3 Xiamen
Activities for today: Gulangyu Island, Xiamen University, Hulishan Fortress and Golden Island Ring Road (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and driver to visit Gulangyu Island, including Shuzhuang Garden, Piano Museum, and Longtuo Shopping Street. After lunch, visit the Xiamen University, Hulishan Fortress, and Golden Island Ring Road. Free at leisure or shopping in Zhongshan Street.
Day 4 Xiamen
Activities for today: Xiamen Mosque, Hui’an Girls Performance, Huihe Stone Cultural Park (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and drive to visit Xiamen Mosque. After lunch, transfer to enjoy Hui’an Girls Performance and tea break at Huihe Stone Cultural Park.
Day 5 Xiamen / Exit
Transfer via: international flight – own arrangement
Activities for today: Transfer to the ariport (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, free at leisure until meet the guide and transfer to Gaoqi Airport for the flight back to your sweet home.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival in Xiamen / Quanzhou||/|
|Day2||Quanzhou / Xiamen||/|
|Day5||Xiamen / Exit||/|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment