Day 1 Chengdu Arrival
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer, Wangjianglou Park
Meet your tour guide at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport and then transfer to your hotel check in. If time permits, we'll visit the Wangjianglou Park.
Day 2 Chengdu
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Sanxingdui Museum, Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Jinli Old Street
Today, drive about 40 km to Sanxingdui Museum, where the ruins are known as the world's ninth wonder. The cultural remains excavated from the ruins record the history of more than 5,000 years ago. Later, transfer to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding to see the adorable panda bears. Drive back to Chengdu, and have a walk on the Jinli Old Street to experience Chengdu people's leisure life.
Day 3 Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: TBA – our arrangement
Activities for today: Airport transfer (Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou), Huanglong National Park
After breakfast, drive to the airport for the flight to Jiuzhaigou. Upon arrival, you are transferred to explore Huanglong National Park (aka Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area). In the park, you will see the 5,588 meters high peak-Xuebaoding (snow treasure summit) of Minshan mountain ranges and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery composed of primitve forests, calcified waterfalls, mysterious Yellow Dragon Bathing Cave, and the five-colored pool etc. Later, drive to Jiuzhaigou and check into your hotel.
Day 4 Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: on foot/sightseeing bus
Activities for today: Jiuzhaigou Valley
Today, we will spend a whole day at Jiuzhaigou Valley to explore its wonderful lakes, waterfalls, and the traditional Tibetan villages. We have two ways to visit the park on foot or by sightseeing bus. After dinner, you will have an optional activity - watch the local Tibetan Culture Show.
Day 5 Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu/Exit
Transfer via: TBA – domestic flight our arrangement; international flight your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Jiuzhaigou)
After breakfast, you'll be escorted to the airport for the flight to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, where you board the connecting flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Chengdu Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to Hotel. Visit Wangjianglou Park if time permits.||D|
|Day2||Chengdu||Visit Sanxingdui Museum, Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, and Jinli Old Street.||B, L|
|Day3||Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou||Fly to Jiuzhaigou. Visit Huanglong National Park.||B, D|
|Day4||Jiuzhaigou||Explore Jiuzhaigou Valley.||B, D|
|Day5||Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu/Exit||Transfer to Chengdu and take connecting flight return home.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment