6-day Best Longsheng Tour Package
Destinations: Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng
Tour code: TCG-TCC-L-01
Enjoy cruising on Li River, bamboo rafting on Yulong River, cycling in the charming countryside in Yangshuo, walking to explore the minorities' village in Longsheng and trek up to the Longji Rice Terraces and admire the panoramic view.
Day 1 Guilin Arrival
Transfer via: by flight-your/our arrangement
Be met at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (or Guilin Railway Station) and then transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Guilin/Yangshuo
Transfer via: by private car and cruise ship
Activities for today: Li River cruise, West Street, Impression Liusanjie
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up to Zhujiang Pier, where you will board a cruise ship down to Yangshuo. The Li River was listed as one of the top 10 watery wonders in the world by USA National Geography Magazine. The river is flanked with stunning karst mountains, bamboo forest, orchards and villages. Visit the West Street after your embarking at the dock. Optional evening show: Impression Liusanjie
Day 3 Yangshuo
Transfer via: by bike and bamboo raft
Activities for today: cycling and bamboo rafting
Today, we will cycle to the countryside and enjoy bamboo rafting down the Yulong River. The rest of the day is for your own independent exploration.
Day 4 Yangshuo/Guilin/Longsheng
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Folded Brocade Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Ping'an Village
Drive back to Guilin to visit the Folded Brocade Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill and the Reed Flute Cave. Later, transfer to Ping'an, a Zhuang ethnic group's village in Longsheng County. Stay overnight in Ping'an Village.
Day 5 Longsheng
Activities for today: Hiking to visit ethnic villages and rice terraces
Morning enjoy taking some photos of the awesome beautiful rice terraces in Ping'an Village. Then have a hiking trip (about 4 hours) to Tiantou Village. You will pass some Yao ethnic group's villages and see many rice terraces around their villages. Stay overnight in Tiantou Village.
Day 6 Longsheng/Guilin Exit
Transfer via: by private car and flight
Activities for today: Dazhai Village
Morning have a walk (about 25 minutes) to Dazhai, another traditional Yao people's village surrounded by many beautiful rice terraces, where you can see some traditional wooden buildings and a mini wind-and-rain bridge. Then head to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport for your departing flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Guilin Arrival||Arrive at the airport and transfer to your hotel.||/|
|Day2||Guilin/Yangshuo||Enjoy wonderful Li River cruise and visit the West Street.||B|
|Day3||Yangshuo||Cycle to the countryside and enjoy rafting.||B, L|
|Day4||Yangshuo/Guilin/Longsheng||Transfer to Guilin visit Folded Brocade Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill and the Reed Flute Cave. Drive to Longsheng.||B, L|
|Day5||Longsheng||Enjoy hiking to visit ethnic villages and rice terraces.||B, L|
|Day6||Longsheng/Guilin Exit||Visit Dazhai Vilalge and then drive to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment