3-day Essence of Pingyao
Destinations: Taiyuan, Pingyao
Tour code: TCG-TCC-P-02
Experience the atmosphere of the Ancient City of Pingyao, which encapsulates the Ming and Qing dynasties. We do not think that the complete Pingyao experience can be had in 3 days, but we have done our best to give you the experience in a capsule. So be ready to devour the ancient city and its surroundings in 3 days.
Day 1 Taiyuan/Pingyao
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Qiao Family's Compound
Morning meet your guide at the airport or train station. Then we will drive about 1.5 hours to Pingyao, en route, we will visit the Qiao Family's Compound. Constructed in 1756 by a famous businessman, the compound impressed you not just for its size but also for the exquisite craftsmanship displayed in the brick carvings, woodwork, murals, and inscribed tablets.
Day 2 Pingyao
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Ancient City Walls, Rishengchang Exchange Shop, Ming-Qing Street, Shuanglin Temple
Today, your sightseeing tour of the Ancient City of Pingyao includes the Ancient City Walls, Rishengchang Exchange Shop, Ming-Qing Street, and the Shuanglin Temple. The rest of the day is for your own independent exploration.
Day 3 Pingyao/Exit
Transfer via: by private car and train
Your trip comes to an end with a transfer to the railway station.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Taiyuan/Pingyao||Transfer to Pingyao from Taiyuan. Visit Qiao Family's Compound.||L|
|Day2||Pingyao||Enjoy tour of Ancient City Walls, Rishengchang Exchange Shop, Ming-Qing Street, and the Shuanglin Temple.||B, L|
|Day3||Pingyao/Exit||Drive to the railway station.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment