3-day Harbin Ice Festival Tour
Tour code: TCG-HB-01
This Harbin travel package is tailor-made for those who want to see the 2014 Harbin Ice and Snow World, 2014 Harbin Ice Lantern Fair, and 2014 Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, it is only available on December 2013, January and February of 2014. Harbin's hotels will be full during these months, advanced booking is essential to avoid disappointment.
Day 1 Harbin Arrival
Transfer via: Flight or train your own arrangement
Activities for today: Ice Lantern Fair
Meet your guide and transfer to the hotel for a short rest. This evening, we'll drive to watch the beautiful ice lanterns in Zhaolin Park.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Snow Sculptures on Sun Island, Siberian Tiger Park, St. Sophia Church, Central Street, Ice and Snow World
Morning drive to the Sun Island Park, where the Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo is held every winter and you can see various awesome snow sculptures featuring different cultures. Later transfer to the Siberian Tiger Park, where we're caged in a specially protected bus to see the tigers and lions. After lunch, enjoy some interesting ice activities (e.g. skiing, horse/dog sledding etc.), then visit the St. Sophia Church and have a walk on the Central Street on your own pace. After dinner, visit the Ice and Snow World - As you stroll through this winter wonderland, marvel at the magnificent exquisitely-detailed, gigantic ice sculptures. View fabulous creations of notable buildings and monuments of different architectural types and styles, figures of animals, people, mythical creatures, ice slides and lanterns. When evening sets in, multicolored lights illuminate the sculptures, creating a breathtaking display of these icy works of art.
Day 3 Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: by private car; flight your arrangement
Activities for today: Heilongjiang Provincial Museum, ice activities
After breakfast, visit Heilongjiang Provincial Museum. The rest of the morning is your free time, you can take part in some ice activities, such as ice sloping, ice boating or watch winter swimming performance etc. After lunch, you'll be escorted to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Harbin Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to the hotel. After dinner watch ice lanterns in Zhaolin Park.||D|
|Day2||Harbin||Enjoy full day tour of Snow Sculpture Art Expo on Sun Island, Siberian Tiger Park, St. Sophia Church, Central Street, and Ice & Snow World.||B, L, D|
|Day3||Harbin/Exit||Visit Heilongjiang Provincial Museum, do Ice activities. Transfer to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment