4-day Harbin Ice Festival for Jews
Tour code: TCG-HB-03
Explore the Jewish history in Harbin with an expert guide who specializes in Harbin's Jewish history, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of the icy city's cultural highlights. You'll come away with a full understanding of Jewish past life, culture, and education in Harbin. Also, you'll go to see the beautiful ice lanterns, ice sculptures, and snow sculptures in the theme parks of the Harbin ice festival.
Day 1 Harbin Arrival
Transfer via: flights – your arrangement
Upon arrival at Harbin Taiping International Airport, you’ll be met and transferred to your hotel check in. Harbin is the capital city of Heilongjiang province. In the late 19th century and the early 20th century, Harbin was once the biggest habitat in the Far East area for Jews. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Sun Island Park, Siberian Tiger Park,Saint Sofia Church, Central Street, Ice and Snow World
Today we'll pay a visit to the Sun Island Park, where the Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo is held every winter and you can see various awesome snow sculptures featuring different cultures. Later transfer to the Siberian Tiger Park, where we're caged in a specially protected bus to see the tigers and lions. In the afternoon, visits the Saint Sofia Church and have a walk on the Central Street on your own pace. In the evening, visit the Ice and Snow World - an interesting site that operates each night and features illuminated full size buildings made from blocks of ice.
Day 3 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: New Synagogue, Jewish Community, Jewish Cemetery, Ice Lantern Art Fair
This morning, we’ll visit the Jewish tracks in the New Synagogue, which is the largest Jewish synagogue in East Asia. It was the important venue for the Jews in Harbin to hold religious and educational activities. In the afternoon, we’ll continue to follow the Jewish Community to discover the unique culture and atmosphere of their lives about 100 years ago. You’ll see the sites of Jewish High School and Jewish Bank. Continue to Harbin Huangshan Jewish Cemetery, which is the largest and best-preserved in East Asia. It witnessed the special friendship between Chinese people and Jewish people. In the evening, visit the Ice Lantern Art Fair in Zhaolin Park.
Day 4 Depart Harbin
Transfer via: by flight-your/our arrangement
Your trip comes to an end with a transfer to the airport.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day2||Harbin||Enjoy sightseeing tour of snow sculpture art expo on Sun Island, Siberian Tiger Park, Saint Sofia Church, Central Street, Ice and Snow World.||B, L|
|Day3||Harbin||Visit New Synagogue, Jewish Community, Jewish Cemetery, and Ice Lantern Art Fair||B, L|
|Day4||Depart Harbin||Trip ends with a transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment