Day 1 Harbin Arrival
Transfer via: flight on your arrangement
Welcome to Harbin! The capital city of Heilongjiang Province. In the late 19th century and the early 20th century, Harbin was once the biggest habitat in the Far East for Jews. After you're picked up to your hotel, the remainder of the day is at your leisure.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: New Synagogue, Jewish Community, Jewish Cemetery
Today we will follow some Jewish tracks. First we pay a visit to the New Synagogue, which is the largest Jewish synagogue in East Asia. It was the important venue for the nearby Jewish people to hold religious and educational activities. In the afternoon, proceed to the Jewish Community to discover the unique culture and atmosphere of Jews lives about 100 years ago. You will see the sites of Jewish High School and Jewish Bank. Later, transfer to admire Harbin Huangshan Jewish Cemetery, which is the largest and best-preserved Jewish cemetery in East Asia. It witnesses the great friendship between Chinese and Jews.
Day 3 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Stalin Park, Saint Sofia Church, Sun Island Park, Siberian Tiger Park
Morning enjoy guided tour to visit the Stalin Park. It stands as evidence of the friendship between the world's two most powerful communist countries in last century. At the center of Stalin Park stands the Flood Control Monument built to commemorate the tremendous feat of the Harbin people in controlling the massive flood of 1957. And then, visit the Saint Sofia Church and Sun Island Park. In the afternoon, make an adventure in the Siberian Tiger Park, where you’re caged in a specially protected bus to see the tigers and lions. Free at leisure in the evening.
Day 4 Depart Harbin
Transfer via: by flight-your/our arrangement
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Harbin Arrival||Arrive in Harbin. Meet your guide.||/|
|Day2||Harbin||Visit the New Synagogue, Jewish Community, and the Jewish Cemetery||B, L|
|Day3||Harbin||Visit the Stalin Park, Saint Sofia Church, Sun Island Park, and the Siberian Tiger Park||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
Cathy:I would like to thank you for efficiently planning my trip to Harbin. Everything went smoothly and to my satisfaction. My tour guide Mr. Edwald did an outstanding job in making certain everything went smoothly. He was very efficient and knowledgeable in everything he did. We covered all of my plans and he and the... Read more >>
Customer: Eleanor Parker ( USA ) Tour Dates: 2013-10-13
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment