5-day Chengdu and Taoping Qiang Village Tour
Destinations: Chengdu, Dujiangyan
Tour code: TCG-SC-04
This trip is well-designed for exploring the mysterious oriental castles in Sichuan Province's Taoping Qiang Village, where you can explore Qiang ethnic group's unique history, culture, buildings, art and custom. Also including Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, Jinsha Ruins, Mt. Qingcheng, Dujiangyan Irrigation System and more.
Day 1 Chengdu Arrival/Dujiangyan
Transfer via: flight - on your own arrangement
Meet your local Guide at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport and transfer to your hotel in Dujiangyan. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Dujiangyan
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Mt. Qingcheng, Dujiangyan Irrigation System
Today we will make an excursion to the famous Taoist mountain - Mt. Qingcheng (including round-trip cable car) and the irrigation infrastructure built in 256 BC - Dujiangyan Irrigation System.
Day 3 Dujiangyan/Taoping Qiang Village/Chengdu
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Taoping Qiang Village
Drive about 2 hours to visit Taoping Qiang Village via the breathtaking Zipingpu Reservoir. Taoping Qiang Village is known as the Mysterious Oriental Castle for its unique builings and complicated roads. With a long history of more than 2000 years, the village still keeps traditional atmosphere. It is the best place to explore Qiang ethnic group's history, culture, art and custom. We will visit the old village and the new village. After sightseeing, drive back to Chengdu.
Day 4 Chengdu
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, Sanxingdui Museum, Jinli Old Street
This morning, drive to Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base to see the lovely giant pandas. After lunch, drive to visit the Sanxingdui Museum to visit the unique cultural remains 40 km south of Chengdu. The museum is recognized as the most important ancient remains of the Sichuan region featured with unique artifacts. Later, visit Jinli Old Street to experience the locals' leisure life. This evening, enjoy hotpot dinner.
Day 5 Depart Chengdu
Transfer via: by flight your/our arrangement
Today, your trip will come to an end with a transfer to the airport. You can also extend your trip for exploring more attractions in Chengdu, or head to Leshan Giant Buddha, Emei Mountain, or Jiuzhaigou Valley.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Chengdu Arrival/Dujiangyan||Arrive in Chengdu and transfer to your hotel in Dujiangyan.||/|
|Day2||Dujiangyan||Visit Mt. Qingcheng and Dujiangyan Irrigation System.||B, L|
|Day3||Dujiangyan/Taoping Qiang Village/Chengdu||Make an excursion to Taoping Qiang Village. Drive back to Chengdu.||B, L|
|Day4||Chengdu||Enjoy guided sightseeing tour of Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, Sanxingdui Museum, and the Jinli Old Street||B, L|
|Day5||Depart Chengdu||Transfer to the airport or extend your trip.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment