6-day China Snow Town Tour with Skiing
Destinations: Harbin, China's Snow Town
Tour code: TCG-CST-04
This ski tour package enables you to enjoy the wonderful scenery of the China's Snow Town and the beautiful ice lanterns, ice sculptures, and snow sculptures during the Harbin ice festival. You will enjoy one-day skiing in the famous Jihua Ski Resort.
Day 1 Harbin Arrival
Transfer via: flight your arrangement
Activities for today: International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, Ice Lantern Fair
Arrive in Harbin by air, the "Ice City of China" and the capital city of Heilongjiang Province. Check into your hotel and transfer to visit the world-famous snow sculpture show: International Snow Sculpture Art Expo on the Sun Island. Then make a safari-style adventure in the Siberian Tiger Park. In the evening, visit the Ice Lantern Fair in Zhaolin Park.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Central Street, Flood Control Monument, Stalin Park, St. Sophia Cathedral Square, St. Alekseyev Church, Russian Flavor Street, Gogol Street, Russian Bar Street, Ice and Snow World
This morning visit the Central Street, watch winter swimming performance, enjoy ice sailing and ice spinning top on the Songhua River. Then proceed to visit Flood Control Monument, Stalin Park and St. Sophia Cathedral square. After lunch, tour St. Alekseyev Church, Russian Flavor Street, Gogol Street, and Russian Bar Street. Enjoy dumpling at Dongfang Jiaozi Wang (Eastern Dumpling King), then go to visit the Ice and Snow World - the symbol of glamorous Harbin
Day 3 Harbin/Jihua Ski Resort
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Skiing
Day 4 Harbin/China's Snow Town
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: China's Snow Town, local folk opera
After Breakfast, drive 5-6 hrs to China's Snow Town in Mudanjiang; have lunch on arrival, then mount the Viewing Deck where you can enjoy the panoramic view of China's Snow Town; watch the local folk opera "Er Ren Zhuan"; later, walk around the Snow Town at your own pace, you can enjoy the beautiful snowscape and experience the lifestyle of Snow Town people.
Day 5 China's Snow Town
Activities for today: China's Snow Town, Log Cabin Museum
After Breakfast, take a walk on the "Snow Charm Avenue", which is full of simple farming village characteristics in Northeastern China. Visit the Log Cabin Museum, experience the life of loggers living in Snow Town.
Day 6 China's Snow Town/Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: our private car; flight your/our arrangement
Drive back to Harbin for the flight to your sweet home.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Harbin Arrival||Meet your guide at the airport. Visit Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, and the Ice Lantern Fair.||L, D|
|Day2||Harbin||Visit the Central Street, Flood Control Monument, Stalin Park, St. Sophia Cathedral Square, St. Alekseyev Church, Russian Flavor Street, Gogol Street, Russian Bar Street, Ice and Snow World||B, L, D|
|Day3||Harbin/Jihua Ski Resort||Enjoy skiing in Jihua Ski Resort.||B|
|Day4||Harbin/China's Snow Town||Drive to visit China's Snow Town and watch local folk opera.||B, L, D|
|Day5||China's Snow Town||Visit China's Snow Town and the Log Cabin Museum.||B, L, D|
|Day6||China's Snow Town/Harbin/Exit||Drive to Harbin airport for your return flight.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment