3-day Jiuzhaigou Valley China Tour
Destinations: Chengdu, Huanglong, Jiuzhaigou
Tour code: TCG-TCC-J-01
Tour to Jiuzhaigou China for the most breathtaking landscape in the world! The multicolor lakes, cascades, springs, forest, glaciers, forest, animals, and birds, Tibetan and Qiang villages, here is known as a wonderland of the lonely planet!
Day 1 Chengdu/Huanglong/Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: by flight - your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Huanglong National Geological Park
Morning at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, your own arrangement take connecting flight to Jiuzhaigou Huanglong Airport. It will take about 40 minutes to fly there. Upon arrival, you are transferred to the Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area (aka Huanglong National Geological Park) to visit the Mounigou Valley, where you will see the beautiful Zhaga Waterfall and many other wonderful sights. Enjoy sightseeing 2-3 hours in the valley, then drive to Jiuzhaigou and check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: on foot/by sightseeing bus
Activities for today: Jiuzhaigou Valley
Today, we will spend a whole day at Jiuzhaigou Valley to explore its wonderful lakes, waterfalls, and the traditional Tibetan villages. We'll have two ways to visit the park on feet or by sightseeing bus. After dinner, you will have an opportunity to watch the local Tibetan Culture Show (optional item, extra paid).
Day 3 Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu
Transfer via: by flight - your/our arrangement
After breakfast, you'll be escorted to the airport for the flight to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, where you'll take bus/taxi to your hotel in Chengdu downtown area or board the connecting flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Chengdu/Huanglong/Jiuzhaigou||Visit the Mounigou Valley in Huanglong National Geological Park.||D|
|Day2||Jiuzhaigou||Enjoy full day tour in Jiuzhaigou Valley||B, D|
|Day3||Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu||Fly to Chengdu||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
Dear Alice,Thanks for your email. We greatly enjoyed our trip!!- TRIP ARRANGEMENT - very accommodating to answer questions & adjust to our requests, very friendly & efficient in replying, good after sales service as well :)- GUIDE - knowledgeable, very accommodating of my parent’s pace, good/efficient servic... Read more >>
Customer: Gigi Go ( Philippines ) Tour Dates: 2015-04-02
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment