4-day Super Guilin Yangshuo Tour
Destinations: Guilin, Yangshuo
Tour code: TCG-TCC-Y-01
This is a classical tour to Yangshuo from Guilin, we will visit the must-see sights of Guilin, enjoy hiking from Yangdi to Xingping along the beautiful Li River, have free day in Yangshuo with trip advise.
Day 1 Guilin Arrival
Transfer via: by flight-your/our arrangement
Meet your guide at the airport and then transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Day 2 Guilin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Yao Hill
Day 3 Guilin/Yangdi/Xingping/Yangshuo
Transfer via: by private car, local minibus
Activities for today: Li River Hiking
After breakfast at your hotel, drive to Yangdi, where we will enjoy a hiking trip (about 4.5 hours) to Xingping Town along the Li River. Xingping Town has 1300 years history, it is located in the north of Yangshuo as well as the center of Yangshuo until the setup of Yangshuo in 590 A D., its old streets are paved in rocks, and the houses are made of stones with gray tiles. Take the local minibus to Yangshuo.
Day 4 Yangshuo
Activities for today: Free day in Yangshuo
Free day in Yangshuo. Perhaps enjoy an optional float trip down the picturesque Yulong River or ride a bike to the karst countryside, or learn Tai Chi by the Li River, or visit the local English training school, or learn do some Chinese food at a local cooking school. Your travel guide will be happy to assist you in planning your day. Optional evening shows: Impression Liusanjie or Cormorants Fishing
Day 5 Yangshuo/Guilin Exit
Transfer via: by bus/coach and flight
Activities for today: by
Take a coach/bus back to Guilin. In the bus station, we will hire a taxi and head to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Guilin Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel.||/|
|Day2||Guilin||Visit Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Yao Hill.||B, L|
|Day4||Yangshuo||Free day in Yangshuo or have an optional tour.||B, L|
|Day5||Yangshuo/Guilin Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment