5-day Yangshuo Delightful Tour
Destinations: Guilin, Yangshuo
Tour code: TCG-TCC-Y-02
Best Yangshuo vacation tour package offers you once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy delightful time in the stunning landscape of karst mountains, villages, rivers...including interesting rafting, biking , cooking and caving.
Day 1 Guilin Arrival
Transfer via: by flight-your/our arrangement
Upon arrival at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport, you are met and transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure. If time permits, we will visit the beautiful lakes in central downtown of Guilin.
Day 2 Guilin/Yangshuo
Transfer via: by private car and cruise ship
Activities for today: Li River Cruise, West Street
Today, enjoy a wonderful cruise along the Li River, which was listed as one of the top 10 watery wonders in the world by National Geographic Magazine in 2010. It will take about 4 -5 hours (depends on the season) to get to Yangshuo, your lunch will be served on the board. Upon arrive in Yangshuo, check in the hotel and then pay a visit to the West Street. After dinner, enjoy the fantastic evening show, Impression Liusanjie (optional item).
Day 3 Yangshuo
Transfer via: by bike and bamboo raft
Activities for today: bamboo rafting, cooking course
After breakfast, your guide will rent bikes with you to visit the karst countryside, then bamboo rafting down the Yu Long River and then have lunch at a famous local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will have a cooking course in a Yangshuo cooking school. Your tour guide and the cooking teacher take you to the local market to buy meat, vegetables and seasoning. They will teach you how to cook the authentic Chinese cuisines (for your dinner).
Day 4 Yangshuo
Transfer via: by bike
Activities for today: Cycling to Big Banyang Tree and the Moon Hill
Morning enjoy cycling trip to the Big Banyang Tree and the Moon Hill. Remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 5 Yangshuo/Guilin Exit
Transfer via: by private car and flight
Activities for today: Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill
Drive back to Guilin to visit the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant Trunk Hill. Later, your tour comes to an end with a departure transfer to Guilin Train Station or Guilin Liangjiang International Airport.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Guilin Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel. Pherhaps visit the central lakes if time permits.||/|
|Day2||Guilin/Yangshuo||Enjoy Li River cruise down to Yangshuo and visit the West Street.||B, L|
|Day3||Yangshuo||B, L, D|
|Day4||Yangshuo||Cycling to Big Banyang Tree and the Moon Hill||B|
|Day5||Yangshuo/Guilin Exit||Tour the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant Trunk Hill. Transfer to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment